noun [专属名词]随身听(商标名称),索尼爱立信 - Can you show me the Walkman, please?
adjective [原级]体贴入微的,考虑周到的;沉思的,思考的;缜密思考过的,深思熟虑的 - Douglas was a complex man, thoughtful, gallant, and generous.
verb [双宾语动词]告诉,告知;说,讲述;吐露,显示;看出,确切地判断;辨别,区别;命令,吩咐;告诉自己,暗自叮嘱;表明,说明;(不快的或令人疲倦的经历)产生效果,产生影响;泄密;数,计算;(通常指小孩)告状;警告,告诫;(某种因素)影响,起作用 - If you tell something such as a joke, a story, or your personal experiences, you communicate it to other people using speech.
noun [抽象名词](尤作纸牌用语)(泄露试图作弊的)不经意动作;(中东)台形(土墩)遗址(由远古人村落遗迹堆积而成的) - You use I'll tell you what or I tell you what to introduce a suggestion or a new topic of conversation.
adverb [方式副词]漂亮地;恰好地;精细地 - She has a bit of private money, so they manage quite nicely.
noun [专属名词](Nicely)人名;(英)奈斯利 - The room was nicely furnished.
adjective [原级]愚蠢的,傻的;嬉笑滑稽的;失去理智的;微不足道的,不实用的;(板球)(防守位置)靠近击球手的 - My best friend tells me that I am silly to be upset about this.
noun [具体名词]<非正式>傻瓜,笨蛋(尤指儿童) - I'm fed up with your silly questions.
adverb [程度副词]极度地 - They're getting awfully weary of this silly war.
noun [专属名词]奶酪汉堡 - Instead, Rodriguez solicits residents' advice on what he should get on his cheeseburger and how he should spend the afternoon.
noun [专属名词]炸薯条 - I like hamburgers, French fries, and Coke.
noun [专属名词]食指:大拇指旁边的手指。 - He pointed at the map with his index finger.
noun [专属名词]喉咙,咽喉;喉部,颈前部;咽喉状部分(尤指狭窄通道、进出管路);<文>嗓音,嗓门,歌喉;(肋材、锚臂或前后帆等的)弯曲处,凹口 - She had a sore throat.
verb [vt. 及物动词]用喉音说 - The idea that we are at each other's throats couldn't be further from the truth.
noun [专属名词]斯普林格猎犬:一种中等体型的运动犬,常用于寻找和驱赶小型猎物。 - My neighbor has a beautiful springer spaniel that loves to play fetch.
noun [专属名词]胞芽,芽孢 - Gemma is more artistic.
adverb [方式副词]不再,不再是,不再存在 - He no longer lives in this city.











