Episode 19 I Do ACT I我愿意 第一幕

Philip: It looks wrong.

看起来不对劲。

Harry: Hmmm. It is wrong.

嗯,确实不对劲。

Harry: Are they always that difficult to make?

领结总是这么难打吗?

Philip: The truth is ... yes.

老实说……是的。

Philip: I'll try again.

我再试一次。

Harry: At this rate,

照这个进度,

Harry: the wedding will take place tomorrow.

婚礼恐怕得等到明天才能举行了。

Philip: Not to worry.

别担心。

Philip: OK. Here we go.

好了,我们重来一次。

Harry: I'm worried, Philip.

我很担心,菲利普。

Harry: What if we can't tie the tie?

要是我们打不好领结怎么办?

Philip: If we can't tie the tie,

如果我们打不好领结,

Philip: then there can't be a wedding.

那婚礼就没法举行了。

Philip: You'd better not make Harry

你最好别让哈里

Philip: any more nervous than he is.

比现在更紧张了。

Philip: Don't worry.

别担心。

Philip: We'll figure a way.

我们会想出办法的。

Grandpa: How're you doing, fellas?

你们进展如何,小伙子们?

Philip: Not so good, Grandpa.

不太顺利,爷爷。

Philip: We can't get this bow tie tied.

我们这个领结怎么也打不好。

Philip: Nobody knows how to do it.

没人知道该怎么弄。

Philip: Do you?

您会吗?

Grandpa: No. I never could, either.

不会,我也从来没学会过。

Philip: Well, you have your own tuxedo.

噢,您有自己的燕尾服啊。

Philip: How do you tie your bow tie?

您是怎么打领结的?

Robbie: Yeah, Grandpa,

是啊,爷爷,

Robbie: I've seen you in it.

我见过您穿那身礼服。

Robbie: You look great.

您看起来神气极了。

Robbie: How do you tie it?

您是怎么打领结的?

Grandpa: I don't.

我不打领结。

Robbie: You don't?

您不打?

Robbie: What do you mean?

您是什么意思?

Grandpa: I never could tie one of those ...

我从来不会打那一类……

Grandpa: things ... bow ties.

玩意儿……就是领结。

Grandpa: I have always worn a clip-on bow tie.

我一直戴的是免扎的夹式领结。

Philip: A clip-on?

夹式的?

Grandpa: Of course.

当然。

Philip: Now I remember.

现在我想起来了。

Philip: Yes, it's so easy.

没错,那确实简单多了。

Philip: All you do is

你只需要

Philip: clip it around under your collar.

把它夹在领口下面就行了。

Harry: We all need one of those.

我们大家都需要那种领结。

Philip: The tuxedo rental store.

去那家礼服租赁店。

Philip: Do you think they're open?

你们觉得他们现在开门吗?

Grandpa: Should be.

应该开着。

Grandpa: Sunday's their big day.

周日可是他们生意最红火的日子。

Philip: I'll call and find out.

我打电话问问看。

Grandpa: Well, if they're not,

噢,如果他们没开门,

Grandpa: I'll lend you mine, Harry.

哈里,我就把我的借给你。

Grandpa: You're the only one

不管怎么说,你是唯一

Grandpa: who really needs to be wearing a tuxedo,

真正需要穿燕尾服的人。

Grandpa: anyway.

 

Harry: Thanks, Grandpa.

谢谢您,爷爷。

Philip: I'm the father of the bride.

我是新娘的父亲。

Philip: I'm supposed to be worried about my daughter,

我本该为我的女儿担心,

Philip: and here I am with

可现在我却和

Philip: the man that's marrying my daughter--

要娶我女儿的这个男人在一起——

Philip: worrying about him.

替他操心。

Grandpa: Poor Harry.

可怜的哈里。

Grandpa: I know the feeling.

我理解这种感觉。

Grandpa: Wedding-day Jitters.

这就是“婚礼焦虑症”。

Philip: Are they open?

店开着吗?

Philip: We're in luck.

我们运气不错。

Philip: They're open.

他们开着门。

Philip: And they have lots of clip-on bow ties.

而且他们有很多夹式领结。

Robbie: I'll bicycle down to the village and get them.

我骑车去镇上把它们买回来。

Philip: You'd better hurry, Robbie.

你最好快点,罗比。

Robbie: There's lots of time.

时间还很充裕。

Robbie: A little over two hours.

还有两个多小时。

Harry: In two hours and fifteen minutes

再过两小时十五分钟,

Harry: I'll be married to Susan.

我就要和苏珊结婚了。

Harry: And be a true member of the Stewart family.

正式成为斯图尔特家族的一员。

Grandpa: Oh, you're a lucky guy, Harry.

噢,你真是个幸运的小伙子,哈里。

Grandpa: Susan is one of the best women you'll ever find.

苏珊是你所能找到的最优秀的女性之一。

Grandpa: She's just like her grandma.

她就像她祖母一样出色。

Grandpa: Now, once you put the ring on Susan's finger,

听着,一旦你把戒指戴在苏珊的手指上,

Grandpa: you are one of us, Harry.

你就是我们中的一员了,哈里。

Grandpa: And don't ever forget it.

永远别忘记这一点。

Harry: Ring? Ring?

戒指?戒指?

Harry: Oh my!

天哪!

Harry: What did I do with the rings?

我把戒指放哪儿了?

Harry: I put them in the pocket of my sports jacket.

我把它们放在运动外套的口袋里了。

Richard: No,

不对,

Richard: I think you put them

我想你是把它们

Richard: in your tuxedo jacket pocket.

放在礼服外套的口袋里了。

Richard: Remember?

记得吗?

Harry: Right.

对。

Harry: What did I do with the rings?

我把戒指弄哪儿去了?

Philip: Didn't you give them to Richard?

你不是把戒指交给理查德了吗?

Philip: He's your best man.

他是你的伴郎。

Harry: I remember.

我记起来了。

Harry: You gave them to Richard.

你把它们交给理查德了。

Richard: Oh, yeah.

噢,是的。

Richard: I remember now.

我现在想起来了。

Richard: You handed them to me.

你当时把它们递给了我。

Richard: What did I do with them?

可我把它们放哪儿了?

Richard: I hope they aren't lost.

但愿没弄丢。

Philip: Oh, don't worry, Harry.

噢,别担心,哈里。

Philip: They have to be here.

它们肯定就在这儿。

Richard: I remember.

我想起来了。

Richard: I gave them to Robbie to hold

我把它们交给罗比保管了,

Richard: so I wouldn't lose them.

免得我弄丢。

Harry: Where's Robbie?

罗比在哪儿?

Philip: Relax, Harry.

冷静点,哈里。

Philip: Robbie went to pick up

罗比去拿

Philip: the clip-on bow ties.

夹式领结了。

Harry: Oh, I forgot.

噢,我忘了。

Harry: What time is it?

现在几点了?

Philip: It's still a little over two hours, Harry.

哈里,还有两个多小时呢。

Philip: Just relax.

放松点。

Harry: What about the rings?

那戒指怎么办?

Philip: I'm sure Robbie has them.

我确定罗比拿着它们呢。

Richard: No, no, Robbie doesn't have them.

不,不,罗比没拿。

Richard: He gave them to me to hold on to them

他把戒指还给我让我自己保管,

Richard: because he didn't want the responsibility of holding them.

因为他不想承担保管的责任。

Richard: I put them in my tuxedo--

我把它们放在我的礼服里了——

Richard: but in the lapel pocket.

就在翻领口袋里。

Harry: That's a relief.

那我就放心了。

Harry: I was really worried.

刚才我真的很担心。

Richard: I'll hold on to them for you.

我会为你收好它们的。

Richard: The best man always keeps the rings.

戒指总是由伴郎保管的。

Harry: You're right.

你说得对。

Harry: You hold on to them so there won't be a problem later.

你拿着吧,免得待会儿再出岔子。

Philip: Well,

好了,

Philip: now, I think we'd better get dressed, fellas.

现在我们最好去换衣服吧,各位。

Richard: All right!

没问题!

Philip: Robbie will bring the ties back.

罗比会把领结带回来的。

Harry: Hey, leaving me?

嘿,要把我一个人留下吗?

Philip: You'll be fine.

你会没事的。

Philip: Try to take it easy.

试着放松点。

Philip: It'll all be over in two hours.

再过两小时一切就都结束了。

Harry: Over?

结束?

Philip: The wedding ceremony will be over.

婚礼仪式会结束。

Philip: You'll be husband and wife.

你们就正式结为夫妻了。

Harry: I guess you're right.

我想你是对的。

Harry: Two hours from now.

从现在起两小时后。

Harry: Two hours from now.

从现在起两小时后。
笔记更新中
当您看到了此提示,说明本课笔记还在正在努力更新中...