Episode 25 Country Music ACT II

乡间之音 第二幕

Watch the video then answer the question:

Susan: Oh, I love it!

哦,我太喜欢了!

Susan: I love it!

我太喜欢它了!

Susan: To be away from the city on such a beautiful day

在这样美好的一天远离都市,

Susan: is my idea of heaven!

正是我心目中的天堂!

Susan: The grass. The trees. The fresh air.

草地、树木、新鲜空气。

Harry: I told you you'd like it. I've been doing this for years.

我说过你会喜欢的。我多年来一直参加这项活动。

Harry: You have the spirit of a teenager, Susan.

苏珊,你有一股青少年的朝气。

Harry: Wait till you see yourself jumping around.

等着看你到处乱蹦的样子吧。

Richard: That's what I love about Susan.

这就是我喜欢苏珊的一点。

Richard: She works hard.

她工作起来很努力。

Richard: She plays hard.

玩起来也拼命。

Richard: She's a real Stewart.

她是一个真正的斯图尔特家的人。

Harry: Come on, Richard.

快来,理查德。

Harry: Help me get this stuff out of the car.

帮我把这些东西拿下车。

Richard: Where does it go?

放在哪儿?

Harry: Well, we'll put everything over there.

嗯,我们将所有的东西都放在那边。

Harry: We'll set up our tents over there by the edge of the woods.

我们在林边搭起帐篷。

Harry: Then we'll be able to make our fire there where it's safe.

然后,我们就可以在那边安全的地方生火了。

Susan: Oh, there's our table and benches.

哦,那是我们的桌子和长板凳。

Susan: All set for eating.

吃饭的东西都摆好了。

Harry: That's what makes this spot so good.

这就是为什么这个地点这么棒。

Harry: Is anybody hungry?

有人饿了吗?

Richard: I am.

我饿了。

Harry: We just got here.

我们才刚到这儿。

Richard: When you're out in the fresh air like this, it makes you hungry.

当你置身于这种新鲜空气中时,很容易肚子饿。

Richard: Aren't you hungry, Marilyn?

玛丽琳,你不饿吗?

Marilyn: I sure am.

我确实饿了。

Richard: How about you, Richard?

你呢,理查德?

Marilyn: Starving.

饿得要命。

Harry: You guys are like three kids.

你们几个就像三个小孩子。

Marilyn: Aren't you hungry, Harry?

哈里,你不饿吗?

Harry: Well, yeah.

嗯,饿啊。

Harry: Now that you mention it, I guess I am.

既然你提到了,我想我也饿了。

Harry: I mean, how could a guy not be hungry with all this talk about eating?

我是说,大家都一直在谈吃的,谁能不饿呢?

Marilyn: Where's the bag with the chicken salad sandwiches?

装鸡肉沙拉三明治的袋子在哪里?

Richard: Right here, next to the ice packs. Here.

就在这儿,冰袋旁边。给。

Marilyn: Put the tablecloth on the picnic table,

把桌布铺在野餐桌上,

Marilyn: and I will bring the cola and the plastic cups.

我拿可乐和塑料杯过来。

Harry: Well, how do you like it so far?

好了,到目前为止你们感觉怎么样?

Richard: I've never been more relaxed.

我从来没有这么放松过。

Marilyn: Me, neither.

我也是。

Susan: I wish we had brought Michelle, Harry.

哈里,我真希望我们带了米歇尔来。

Susan: She would have loved it.

她一定会喜欢的。

Marilyn: Oh, you're right.

哦,说得对。

Marilyn: I wish we had brought Max.

我也希望我们带了麦克斯来。

Richard: Marilyn, Susan, let's not begin to worry about Michelle and Max.

玛丽琳、苏珊,别开始担心米歇尔和麦克斯了。

Richard: We're having a good time, and they're in good hands.

我们玩得很开心,而且他们也得到了很好的照顾。

Harry: Richard is right.

理查德是对的。

Harry: Are you having a good time, Susan?

玩得高兴吗,苏珊?

Harry: You haven't answered my question.

你还没有回答我的问题呢。

Susan: I am having a good time, Harry.

我玩得很开心,哈里。

Susan: I promise not to think about the city.

我保证不去想城里的事。

Susan: We're in the country.

我们在乡下。

Susan: Let's all just enjoy this wonderful place

让我们大家都来享受这个美妙的地方

Susan: and this wonderful weather.

和这种美妙的天气吧。

Harry: Good.

好。

Susan: This is heaven, Harry!

这简直是天堂,哈里!

Susan: It was such a great idea to spend the weekend this way.

这样过周末的主意简直太棒了。

Harry: Thanks, Susan.

谢谢,苏珊。

Harry: I thought you'd all like it.

我料想你们都会喜欢的。

Susan: Like it?

喜欢?

Susan: I love it!

我爱死它了!

Susan: Listen to the sounds of the summer that surround us.

听听这些环绕着我们的夏日气息。

Susan: It's so calming.

太宁静了。

Harry: I've always liked camping out.

我一直喜欢露营。

Harry: Away from the telephones and account books.

远离电话和账本。

Harry: It's refreshing for me.

这让我精神振作。

Harry: I always go back to the city in a wonderful state of mind.

我再回到城市时,精神状态总是非常好。

Susan: We've only been here for a day,

我们到这儿才仅仅一天,

Susan: and I've completely forgotten about all my business problems.

但我已经彻底忘掉了所有的业务烦恼。

Susan: The office seems so far away.

办公室好像变得那么遥远。

Harry: I'm glad you like it, Susan.

我很乐意你喜欢这里,苏珊。

Harry: We'll spend many more weekends like this.

我们以后要多度过几次这样的周末。

Harry: And next time we'll bring Michelle.

下次我们会带上米歇尔。

Susan: I wish she were here with us to enjoy the country.

我真希望现在她就和我们在一起享受这乡村美景。

Harry: Just listen to the sound.

听听这些声音。

Harry: It's so soothing.

是这么的安详。

Harry: I can hardly keep my eyes open.

我简直睁不开眼睛了。

Susan: If only we could bottle the fresh air.

要是我们能用瓶子把新鲜空气装回去多好。

Susan: Wouldn't it be wonderful?

那岂不是太美妙了吗?

Harry: We could call it "Deep Sleep Country Air."

我们可以称它为“沉睡乡村空气”。

Harry: It puts you to sleep.

它能让你入睡。

Susan: So does the sound.

这些声音也是。

Susan: I've been having a hard time keeping my eyes open

我一直努力睁着双眼,

Susan: just listening to it.

听着这些声音。

Susan: It's like a special music.

它就像是一种特别的音乐。

Susan: Too bad we can't bottle the sound.

可惜我们不能把声音装进瓶里。

Richard: But we can!

但我们能!

Susan: Can what?

能做什么?

Richard: Bottle the sound.

把声音装起来。

Susan: What are you talking about?

你在说什么?

Marilyn: Oh, yeah?

噢,是吗?

Marilyn: Great idea!

好主意!

Marilyn: Let's do it!

我们来录吧!

单词列表

0