Episode 19 I Do ACT II

我愿意 第二幕

Watch the video then answer the question:

Susan: And now for ... something old,

现在接着是……一些旧的东西,

Susan: something new, something borrowed,

一些新的,一些借来的,

Susan: and something blue.

还有一些蓝色的东西。

Susan: OK. Let's see.

好了,让我们看看。

Susan: Something borrowed.

借来的东西。

Susan: That's this dress. Borrowed from Marilyn.

就是这件礼服,是跟玛丽琳借的。

Susan: Something blue.

蓝色的东西。

Ellen: My wristband.

我的腕带。

Ellen: I wore it when I married your father.

我和你父亲结婚时就戴着它。

Susan: Oh, Mother. I forgot you still had it.

噢,妈妈。我忘了你还留着它。

Susan: It's just so lovely.

它真是太可爱了。

Ellen: I bought it in an antique shop

这是我大约十八岁时

Ellen: when I was about eighteen years old.

在一家古董店买的。

Ellen: I saved it for my wedding day.

我一直把它留到我结婚那天。

Susan: And you saved it for me, didn't you, Mother?

而您又把它留给了我,对吗,妈妈?

Ellen: Yes, honey. I did.

是的,亲爱的,没错。

Marilyn: Are we ever going to finish?

我们还能不能准备完了?

Marilyn: All right. OK.

好了,没问题。

Marilyn: Something borrowed.

借来的东西。

Marilyn: The wedding dress. And something blue.

结婚礼服。蓝色的东西。

Marilyn: The wristband. Something old?

腕带。那旧的东西呢?

Susan: Something old.

旧的东西。

Susan: Right. What's old?

对了,什么是旧的?

Susan: Of course!

当然有了!

Susan: Something old.

旧的东西。

Susan: I had planned to wear them.

我早就打算好戴它们了。

Susan: Grandma's pearls!

祖母的珍珠项链!

Ellen: Oh, Grandpa will be so pleased that you're wearing them.

噢,如果你戴上它,爷爷一定会非常高兴的。

Ellen: I'm sure he misses Grandma on a day like this.

我敢肯定,在这样的日子里他一定很思念奶奶。

Susan: Help me with them, Marilyn.

玛丽琳,帮我戴上吧。

Susan: I've never worn them before.

我以前从来没戴过。

Susan: I've been saving them for today.

我一直留着等今天才戴。

Marilyn: Saving them for today?

留着等今天?

Marilyn: Oh, you're a real Stewart!

噢,你真是个地道的斯图尔特家的人!

Marilyn: Oh, there you go.

好了,戴好了。

Ellen: Lovely!

真漂亮!

Marilyn: Lovely!

太美了!

Susan: Lovely!

太漂亮了!

Marilyn: Something borrowed, something blue.

借来的东西,蓝色的东西。

Marilyn: Something old ...

旧的东西……

Marilyn: and now for something new.

现在轮到新的东西了。

Marilyn: The veil.

面纱。

Susan: Oh, it's so beautiful, Marilyn!

噢,它太美了,玛丽琳!

Susan: You really are a fabulous designer, Marilyn.

你真是个天才设计师,玛丽琳。

Ellen: Doesn't it look just right on Susan?

戴在苏珊头上正合适,不是吗?

Marilyn: Perfect!

简直完美!

Marilyn: And when you both say, "I do,"

当你们两个都说完“我愿意”时,

Marilyn: Harry will lift this veil over your head

哈里会掀起面纱,

Marilyn: and kiss the bride.

然后亲吻新娘。

Susan: Oh, I'm so excited!

噢,我真是太兴奋了!

Susan: When you said, "I do," Marilyn,

玛丽琳,当你刚才说到“我愿意”时,

Susan: it suddenly became real.

我才突然有了真实感。

Marilyn: That's all right, Susan.

没关系的,苏珊。

Marilyn: You've got the wedding-day jitters!

你这是患上“婚礼焦虑症”了!

Marilyn: In less than two hours,

再过不到两个小时,

Marilyn: you will be Mrs. Harry Bennett.

你就是哈里·本内特太太了。

Ellen: Oh, that reminds me.

噢,这倒提醒了我。

Ellen: If we don't get dressed,

如果我们还不去换衣服,

Ellen: we won't be there

我们就没法准时到场

Ellen: to see Susan become Mrs. Harry Bennett.

见证苏珊成为本内特太太了。

Susan: Before you leave--do I look all right?

在你们走之前——我看起来还可以吗?

Ellen: You never looked better.

你从未像现在这样漂亮。

Marilyn: Mom.

妈妈。

Marilyn: She's right.

她说得没错。

Marilyn: And that's dear little Max.

那是亲爱的小麦克斯在叫呢。

Marilyn: Got to go and feed him.

得去喂他了。

Susan: What am I supposed to do?

那我该做什么呢?

Ellen: Take off the veil,

摘下面纱,

Ellen: kick off your shoes, and sit down.

脱掉鞋子,坐下来。

Ellen: We'll come upstairs and get you in a little while.

我们过会儿会上楼来接你。

Ellen: Richard's going to take some wedding pictures

理查德准备在婚礼仪式前

Ellen: before the ceremony.

拍一些照片。

Ellen: So just relax.

所以放松点吧。

Susan: Are you kidding? Relax?

开玩笑吗?放松?

Susan: Susan Stewart ...

苏珊·斯图尔特……

Susan: you are about to become Susan Bennett--

你马上就要成为苏珊·本内特——

Susan: Mrs. Harry Bennett.

哈里·本内特太太了。

单词列表

0