Episode 17 Photo Finish ACT III

大功告成 第三幕

Watch the video then answer the question:

Richard: Two weeks. I said I could do it in two weeks, and I did it.

两周时间。我说过我两周就能完成,现在我做到了。

Marilyn: The pictures you've taken are fabulous, Richard.

理查德,你拍的这些照片太棒了。

Marilyn: Mr. Carlson will love them.

卡尔森先生一定会喜欢的。

Richard: Monday morning.

周一早上。

Richard: I'm going to show him the photos on Monday morning.

我打算周一早上把这些照片拿给他看。

Marilyn: I can't wait!

我都等不及了!

Marilyn: I'm very proud of you. You really did a beautiful job.

我真为你骄傲,你拍得实在太好了。

Marilyn: I know he will love the new photographs for your book.

我相信他一定会喜欢你为这本画册新增的照片。

Richard: Yeah. I really did do a good job, didn't I?

是啊,我确实拍得很不错,对吧?

Richard: Hey, you know? There's still some film left on this roll,

对了,你知道吗?这卷胶卷还有剩余,

Richard: and there's one person I haven't photographed in a long time.

还有一个人,我好久没给她拍过照了。

Marilyn: Who?

谁呀?

Richard: You.

就是你。

Marilyn: Richard! I haven't brushed my hair.

理查德!我头发都还没梳理呢。

Richard: You look great!

你这样就很好看!

Marilyn: It's not fair, Richard. I'm not even ready.

太突然了,理查德。我一点准备都没有。

Richard: Oh, that's wonderful! That's wonderful!

哇,太好看了!太好看了!

Richard: Wonderful!

太美了!

Marilyn: Thanks.

谢谢。

Richard: Fabulous!

简直绝了!

Marilyn: Thanks.

谢谢。

Richard: Terrific!

拍得太棒了!

Marilyn: Thanks.

谢谢。

Richard: They get better and better.

一张比一张出彩。

Marilyn: Thanks a lot.

非常感谢。

Richard: This is sensational!

这张太惊艳了!

Marilyn: Yeah. Thanks.

是吗,谢谢你。

Carlson: What a job! Good work, Richard!

拍得太好了!干得漂亮,理查德!

Richard: I'm so glad you like them so much.

您能这么喜欢,我太开心了。

Carlson: Like them? They represent your best work.

何止是喜欢?这可是你最顶尖的作品。

Richard: Really?

真的吗?

Carlson: Absolutely.

当然是真的。

Richard: Well ... what do you think? Do I have my book?

那……您觉得怎么样?我的画册可以出版了吗?

Carlson: You do. You do. There's a book here.

可以了,完全可以。这本书敲定了。

Carlson: I'll have a contract

我会准备好出版合同,

Carlson: and an advance payment waiting for you

还有预付稿酬,等你来签,

Carlson: first thing in the morning.

明天一早我就安排好。

Richard: Thank you.

谢谢您。

Carlson: And while you're here,

既然你现在在这儿,

Carlson: I would like to introduce you to your editor.

我带你认识一下这本书的责任编辑。

Carlson: And I want you to meet the people in the art department.

同时也带你和美术部的同事见个面。

Carlson: I'll set up an appointment with the marketing people.

我再帮你预约和市场部的人对接洽谈。

Richard: When do you think we'll be through?

您觉得大概还要多久能结束?

Carlson: In about half an hour. Why?

大概半小时吧。怎么了?

Richard: I can't wait to tell Marilyn!

我迫不及待要把这个好消息告诉玛莉琳!

单词列表

0